Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Day by Day

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Fliptastic29's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Little by little let it snow,
    Until all mountain tops are covered.

    Little by little let it rain,
    Until all cities flood.

    Little by little let it fog,
    Until the blind can see.

    Little by little let me be happy,
    Until I get cancer.

    Little by little let me shine,
    Until I die.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Fliptastic29's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i think i lose it at the end. the last 2 sets of lines.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...let it fog
    ... blind can see

    I really like that one. *nods*

    This poem would've been a tough one to be very long I think.
    I agree - the last 2 could've used some polishing.
    Not bad however - and I notice a positive change in some of your style.
    Branching out - trying different things... good for you!

    Oh, and be here by 3pm at the latest on Friday or i'll kill you. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I can't wait.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •